October 7, 2011

Mini Fruit Tarts

Hey everyone!!

I told you guys a few posts ago about some tarts I made for lunch at work. I didn't forget about it! I wanted to give you guys some time to bake those cookies ;)

I made some mini tarts that I found here at Kraft Canada. I LOVE to check this site every now and then for super easy and yummy treats!




Don't those look great!!

To make:

18 frozen mini tart shells
1 pkg. Jell-O vanilla pudding
1 cup cold milk
3/4 cup thawed Cool Whip
3/4 to 1 cup Mixed fresh fruit
2 tsp. icing sugar

Bake tart shells as directed. Cool completely.

Beat pudding and milk; stir in cool whip. Spoon into tart shells. Top with fruit. Sift icing sugar over tarts.

Now how easy is that!?! And they look so pretty!



Now I used blackberries and raspberries, but you can use any kind of fruit. Imagine fresh peaches, or strawberries. Mmmm...

Well, hopefully I have inspired some of you to break your diets! Wait, I forgot the most inmportant part of the process.......


The fork!!!!!

Have a great night!!

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment