October 18, 2011

Pinning Machine

Hi again! 
I have been a pinning machine lately. It is so amazing what you can discover when you browse through Pinterest. You find the best stuff!

And if you are like me, and sign up to Better Homes & Gardens Holiday emails, you get some pretty yummy looking recipes. I love getting these emails! You can sign up for the newsletters (by email) by going here and picking "Newsletters" at the top of the screen. They have tons of different types to choose from.

I have some great crockpot dinner ideas pinned right now. Like:

Lentil-Ham Soup
Lentil-Ham Soup

Chicken and Bean Vegetable Stew
Chicken and Vegetable Bean Soup

Or you can also pin desserts, crafts, rooms, pretty much anything! Feel free to check out my Crock Pot Meals board, or my Mmmmm.... board; which is full of yummy desserts like

Cinnamon Rolls
Cinnamon Rolls
 (source)


Turtle Brownies
Incredible Turtle Brownies

(source)


Sweet Potato Spice Loaf
Sweet Potato Spice Loaf

(source)


Maybe some Halloween Crafts? Check out my Holiday or Halloween boards. Some good stuff on there:


Wispy Ghosts - Ashbee Designs

(source)


Garden Crawlers
Garden Crawlers

(source)



I used the actual links as my sources on here, not my Pinterest board. So if you do want to check one of the links I have posted here, it will take you right there.

You can find me here on Pinterest. Feel free to come take a look. I still have invites left, so let me know if you want to start pinning.

Until next time.

K.


No comments:

Post a Comment