August 15, 2016

Kaley's Monthly Pictures: Seven Months

Hi everyone, sorry for the radio silence for the last little bit. We've been having some computer issues, but they are cleared up now and I'm hoping to get some new stuff out to you guys shortly. I have been able to get a few things done, now I need to find the time to edit the pictures and write the posts. I'm sure anything is better than nothing! Thank you for bearing with me while I adjust to two littles running around my house.

And speaking of my littles, today I want to share Kaley's seven month picture. My gosh, this little girl is growing way too fast. It seems like everyday she changes and does something new.


My little girl started crawling, which is crazy. Braxton didn't crawl, so we have not experienced a crawling baby yet. Holy is it ever tiring! It's like a whole new type of baby proofing that you need to do, and we are learning every single day. And the dog hair that gets stuck all over her little fingers is just exhausting, even vacuuming every day they are like little magnets. I love my dogs, but I really do consider shaving them on a daily basis.


Kaley also started teething and cut her first two teeth (bottom middle) at the exact same time. That was fun, especially since Braxton decided to cut one of his second year molars at the exact same time too. There were many tears in my house that week, I'm sure at least half of the tears came from me. I'm pretty sure she's working on a few more, but nothings broken through yet. 


Kaley's middle name should be personality, because boy does she have one. She is so animated, and is really great at entertaining herself. It's adorable to hear her laughing and giggling at herself, even though I don't get the joke. The best is when she sneezes and laughs hysterically for a few minutes after, you can't help but laugh right along with her. And is she ever curious, everything needs to be inspected and looked at. 

And the fits she already throws when she doesn't get her way, oh my gosh are they hilarious. I laugh every time because, how can you not? Have you ever seen a 7 month old stomp her legs and hands when she wants something but doesn't get it? I swear her teenage years may be the end of me.


She's going to be such a little trouble maker, I'm already dreading it a little bit. She loves to crawl to her brother and try to take his toys or his food. This is gold to Kaley, and provides hours of entertainment. Braxton spends a lot of time up on furniture and where Kaley can't find him. Poor kid doesn't know what's about to hit him. I see a lot of refereeing in my future between these two.

My little girl, my baby, is growing up so fast. I can't believe the things she is already doing, and I can't wait to see what another month brings. I will see you guys for the next update, hopefully she will stay still long enough for me to take the picture!

Kerby

No comments:

Post a Comment