December 27, 2014

One Bowl Brownies

Hello everyone, today I want to share another recipe that is always a hit. I have no idea where this is from, I wrote it in my recipe book years and years ago. That was before I even thought I might need to reference it (if anyone recognizes it or knows where it's from, please let me know so I can site it). 

It's a great recipe for brownies from scratch, without the headache of tons of dishes to clean afterwards.
 



One Bowl Brownies                                                                                   

4 sq. Baker's semi-sweet chocolate                        3/4 cup butter
1 cup flour                                                           3 eggs
2 cups sugar                                                        Icing * (optional) 
1/2 cup chopped walnuts* (optional)





1. Preheat oven to 350°. Melt chocolate and butter in microwavable bowl on medium power for 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Please be careful, your bowl will be super hot.

2. Add eggs; beat until well blended. Stir in sugar and flour until blended. Add walnuts if using until just mixed. Spread in greased 9x13-inch pan.

3. Bake for 35 to 40 min. and let cool in pan. Once cooled remove from pan and cool completely before icing.

It's an easy recipe without a lot of complicated ingredients or steps. Next time you have a chocolate craving, give one of these a try. You will not be sorry!


My father-in-law loves brownies, so it's nice to have a quick go-to recipe whenever he asks for me to make them.

Anyone else have any easy one bowl recipes? Feel free to share.

2 comments:

  1. This is right up my alley...chocolate and nuts...and so simple...thanks for sharing on My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday's Link Part @cookinandcraftin.com!! Hope to see you next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are my kinda brownies, they look wonderful. Thanks for linking up to Sweet and Savoury Sunday, stop by and link up again. Have a great day!! Laura@Baking in Pyjamas

    ReplyDelete