December 17, 2014

Easy Winter Tablescape

Hello there! Today I want to share an easy winter themed tablescape I have in my dining room right now. I used a lot of the party decorations for it, but they work so beautifully together.



It's so simple and only cost about $16. I know that's not exactly cheap, but if you consider that you will get years and years out of this stuff, well worth the money.

I used a laminated piece of burlap and a roll of burlap, both from Micheals. They were about $12 together with coupons. I laid the laminate burlap down and placed my candle holder in the middle. Then I just draped and wrapped the rolled burlap around until I liked the way it looked.

Place some mason jars filled with Epsom salt and tea lights near the ends, or if you have a large table and can get away with it, place a few down the length of the table. Then I placed my glitter string snowballs and some pine cones I grabbed for $4 from Micheals around the table. I even placed them in the burlap loops and under it as well. That's it! 

Here are a few more pictures:





This is such an easy way to make your table look amazing. Thinking about it, this would also look amazing on a mantle. Now I wish a had a big beefy mantle like Katie.

It doesn't take much to make your house look nice, so don't stress about spending tons of money. Just look at what you have around the house and buy a few things that you can reuse throughout the years.

Anyone else have any great winter decorations? Any ideas can steal shamelessly?

Kerby

Linking to:
Someday Crafts - Whatever Goes Wednesday #252 
I Heart Naptime - Link Party Palooza #72 

No comments:

Post a Comment