December 8, 2014

Braxton's First Year

Well, it's official. My baby is no longer a baby. Braxton had his first birthday on Saturday and we had a party for him. My little guy did so well! He is usually pretty shy and sticks close to me, but he had no problem running around and flirting with all of the guests.

I'll share the details of his party later this week, but today I wanted to share some pictures of my little guy. You see on Pinterest all the super cute pictures people have taken each month of their babies and I knew that was something I wanted to do. So I had Luis take his picture each month while I held him, and added some details about what he was doing that month.

I'm not going to add too much more, hopefully you can just enjoy the pictures and stare at my baby for a little bit.













It's amazing how fast a year can go by, and how much Braxton changed in that year. I can't wait to see what happens in the next year.

Kerby

No comments:

Post a Comment