January 11, 2012

wordy wednesday

Hello!

I thought I would try something a little different to spice this blog up. I have just been posting when I complete a project or when I think of something to show you guys. Everyone has things going on in their personal lives, and I have been letting things get in the way of doing something I was really starting to enjoy! And that is this blog.

It's an outlet. A way to share things with people I would never usually meet in real life. It's a place I can show things I like, things I'm proud of, or show something just because I want to. And I know that you guys won't judge me (much)! I have trouble letting people into my life, and this is a way to help me open myself up. I can be proud of something and put it our there for anyone to see; and whether I get a million (did anyone read that imagining a Mr. Biggles-worth on my lap? No? Just me then) page views or none - the main thing is that I put it out there.

So anyway, back to the reason behind this post!

With everyone on Pinterest, it is great to be able to like something and keep it with you in a way. When you see something funny or cute, you pin it.  You may never look at it again, or you may feel like sharing it the world. 

I am always finding quotes, sayings or just funny word posts all over the web. Recently I started pinning them to my Words & Phrases board on Pinterest.

I decided that every few Wednesday's I would share some of these with you guys. It is something that everyone can appreciate and have a chuckle with. 

So enjoy!
Pinned Image



Pinned Image

Well that should be enough for today. Hope you guys got a good laugh out of some of these! The Saturn one might be my all time favourtie!

Do you pin any great quotes or sayings? I would love to take a look!

K.
Linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment