January 21, 2012

downstairs bathroom update

Hi guys!
Today I just have an update about the downstairs bathroom. I mentioned before here that I had some hyigene items that I needed to move from the upstairs bathroom.
This bathroom is in serious need of a makeover, but it will have to wait!

Here is a quick before

(please ignore the paint brush - I didn't notice it until right now!)

And after a quick redecoration. It's not much, I just grabbed what I had around the house that wasn't being used.


And a shot of the items that were moved. Before I moved this all down here, the space was empty. I am ashamed to say that, but it's true.


But not anymore. I am happy that I found a place for all of our "sometimes" products.

Have you guys completed any mini-makeovers?

K.




No comments:

Post a Comment