January 7, 2012

i have crap too

Hi there!
 Look at me, I am actually keeping up with a goal I had for this blog!

Lovely Crafty Home is having a Get Your Crap Together link party this week. I am feeling this kind of party.

After the hustle and bustle of Christmas, and then the quick get rid of all the evidence sweep - I have some major crap piles going on. And in the spirit of sharing, I figured I would take pictures (read: evidence) of the crap I have going on and show you guys.

I have a few minor areas and one major area. First, to make myself look good I will show you the little stuff.

~ Craft Closet ~



As you can see I have a craft closet, not a room. This works just fine for me, as I still have somewhere to store things. As you can see, it's a little messy.


But its not all bad! The top of the closet looks great - just ignore that one little bag at the top!


The majority of the junk is Christmas related - wrapping paper, boxes and bags. I will get this in order before next Christmas, I promise. I hope to install some shelving in the near future, which I think will help with the piling.

~ Laundry Room ~

Next is the laundry room. Just a heads up, I have an unfinished laundry room. It is on the list of things we are going to make beautiful!

Imagine something like this:

Pinned Image

But back to the room now. After we redid the bathroom, we lost a lot of storage - which is fine by me. But that left a ton of stuff that needed to be organized. But I ask - why do that when you can pile?



The tote on the floor and everything around it is from the bathroom. I have a downstairs half bath for it to go to, I just have to do it.


Not too bad. Once I move that stuff, we are back to normal people!

~ Crawl Space ~

You might want to hide the kiddos, this is going to get ugly. This is my crawl space.
*hangs head in shame*


You're thinking: but it doesn't look that bad! Oh you just wait. I have been trying to organize this baby for three years.

Three.Years.People.


As you can see, I started with totes along the walls. It worked great until we had things to store that didn't fit into totes. Then - all hell broke loose.

Now there is garden and lawn care stuff; empty boxes from Christmas (and summer!) and just random items that got tossed inside the door.


This side was not all our doing. The old owner left this lovely pile of crap for us in the back there. See the paint cans - 15 cans of mustard yellow paint.

Really? Really!!

So now you guys have seen my crap. I feel so much closer to you! And I think this may just help motivate me to get my but in gear and clean my arse off!

So - do you have crap piles? Link em' up to Lovely Crafty Home.
Then we can all see your crap!

Until next time.

K.

Linking to:

Scroll to Top

2 comments:

  1. We can do this. YES we can !!! It will be fun to see everyone get there crap together. Can't wait to see the results

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I would die before I let anyone see my attic! HA! Just my "craft space" (and I use that term loosely) that I linked up to the party is bad enough. Good luck and I can't wait to see what you accomplish!!! :D

    ReplyDelete