March 21, 2012

chocolate snickerdoodles

Hey there people!
I am back today with another recipe for cookies! The hubby and I were having a sweet tooth craving tonight, so I popped on over to Pinterest and looked through the many (many) cookie recipes that I have pinned.
After some careful deliberation, we settled on Chocolate Snickerdoodles from The Farm Girl Recipes. I must say, it was a very good choice!

The only change I made was to take the baking time from 8 min. to 7 min. Other than that minor change, I followed her recipe exactly.
I always know a recipe is good when the cookies start disappearing before they have completely cooled!
I can't say I blame him though! Even I couldn't help myself!!
If you are feeling a chocolate craving, head over to The Farm Girl recipes and try out this recipe!
Have you guys made any cookies lately? I would love to try them out, and I think my Hubby would even more!

Until next time.

K.
Linking to:
HOH #92 
Home Stories A to Z 

No comments:

Post a Comment