December 12, 2011

Christmas Decorations - Hutch Style

Hey there!

Just popping in to show you some of the Christmas decorations that I have up! I have tons more to show you, but I just need to find the time to post. This is my new hutch all dressed up for Christmas.


I got this hutch a few weeks ago off of kijiji, which is like craigslist where I am. It was $50 and in perfect condition. Okay, back to Christmas!

Most of the decorations I have out were purchased at craft shows or local stores. Be prepared for pictures.



Isn't it pretty! The next picture is of a little birdie that I just bought at a local store for $4! It was a steal if you ask me.


Isn't his little cap so cute! I am in love with this little guy. I also have a small love of snowmen. They are great to have out all winter long.




Oh love! And last picture is of a pitcher with berries dried at a local herb farm.



Well that's all I have for you tonight!
I would love to see your Christmas decorations!


K.

Linking to:



3 comments:

  1. So cute...love the little bird. Stop by and enter to win my Heirloom Ornament if you get a chance. Only 1 day left to enter. Warm wishes, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little green with envy! That hutch is beautiful! As is the DARLING bird! And the trees! Oh my goodness I like it all! I'm happy to be your newest follower and LOVE that you participated in my bloggy party!!!

    XO, ItsOverflowing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable display! I love all the rustic touches!

    I'd love it if you'd stop by and share your Christmas tree at the Blogging around the CHRISTMAS TREE linky party going on right now at my place!

    Oh, and I'm your newest follower! : )

    ~Abbie (www.fivedaysfiveways.com)

    ReplyDelete