November 22, 2011

Bathroom Progress

Hello and where has the time gone? I didn't forget about you guys!
The Hub and I have been pretty busy trying to get the bathroom done. I told you here about the bathroom and you should see the before pictures We're almost there! It's just the little things that are left to do, like decorating.
But wow....totally worth it!
Here are some pictures to get you guys by until I finish. Here is the wide view of the bathroom gutted from the door:



Here is a picture of the area where the bathtub was (and will be put back) gutted:


And the vanity area; see the lovely glue from that weird plastic backsplash. and notice the giant holes in the wall? Remember those purple-people-eater accents? Plastered INTO the wall people!


Now some money shots! Here is the bathtub installed:


It's not quite finished in these pictures. You can see that there are cover plates missing and the caulking isn't done yet.

And the vainty installed, but again, not quite finished:


So much nicer! And last for now, the flooring:


These tiles are the peel and stick tiles that are groutable. They feel just like real tile and are easy to install. I believe that they were about $1.19 each for a 12x12 tile.


Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick has a tutorial for these here

I hope to have a full reveal with before and after pictures soon. When I do that, I will post more information about where things were purchased and paint colours.

Hope to see you soon!!

K.

Linking to:
Home Stores A2Z 

2 comments:

  1. The tile looks great! I like that you opted to do the grout, looks just like "real" tile!

    ReplyDelete